Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Gun nut thinks he’s got us defeated with Harvard, until he doesn’t.

Feeling safe

.
Meet Dingus. In  my Google+ post, I post a silly Cracked video that deals with things that people might thing are true of guns because of movies, but that aren't. However, in reality, the real one they miss is that in movies, those with guns are badass heroes who always make things better, just like gun nuts envision themselves doing. But in reality, they rush in and make things worse, and probably shoot nothing, or someone innocent.

If you're curious, first, here's the video... then we'll start with the post:
.

Dingus1

.
Challenge accepted.
.

Dingus2.
Here are the links posted: More paranoid, less chance of surviving, and yes, GUNS KILL. Will the Dingus accept my links?
.

Dingus3

.
Of course not. He thinks he has me beaten because he got something from Harvard. Hilariously, he posts the same link twice because I guess he's that confident it's the death nail in the argument of pro-regulation people everywhere. Here's that link: Harvard or something.

Problem is, I was setting up for a party, and I couldn't really deal with him on the phone. But, I fully intended to.
.

Dingus4 .
Feeling oh-so-confident that he had me for several hours, he had absolutely no idea how I could easily destroy him without links. Which is what I intended on doing at first. And then I have links that really destroy him, from Harvard!
.

Dingus5a
Dingus5b

.
He says nothing for a full day. I guess he just couldn't find words. So we nyuk nyuk at him about it.
.

Dingus6

.
When he finally does come back? Yeah... you can see in my reply above that I fully predict his response...
.

Dingus7

.
No. No he's not. He has a couple more desperate attempts.
.

Dingus8

.
You are completely defeated. Not just by me, but also in this side argument that happened with Daniel as you saw above:
.

Dingus9

Of course the conversation isn’t over yet, don’t you know. Dingus will never realize he’s done nothing but lose in this argument. How can someone like him see such a fact when they can’t even see their tiny penis?

No comments:

Post a Comment