Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A nonbiblical LOL post

I know, I'm gonna go off topic because I'm such a rogue and everything. I'm also on Google+, and I have fun on there with friends and like it a lot more than I have ever enjoyed Facebook. But there is a strange phenomenon on there.

Someone who circled me, and who I have not, nor will not, circle back, has been leaving a long string of +1 notifications on my post. But when he does actually say something on a post, it's just one or two words that I used in the post. I'm wondering if this guy is a robot or just one giant idiot...




And so I wondered about him and Googled him, and I found out I'm not the only one he responds to in such a manner, although usually when he replies to these people, I think you'll find it makes more sense...








Maybe he's actually a genius, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment