Sunday, March 31, 2013

Evangelistic genius

My first message of Christian protest!



We'll just file this in the "What the fuck did you think this would accomplish?" files, right by everything that Ray Comfort has ever published. Anyways, that's what I asked of him. We'll see where this goes, and we'll update this post with any further interactions:

I'm sorry, but I have to ask this. What exactly did you hope to accomplish by writing this to me? Did you think it would make me "open-minded" towards the Christian belief? The same religion that refuses to acknowledge that other people in the world have every right to not be Christian and won't be judged forever and ever in hellfire because that's just silly? Or did you want me to start thinking belief in such a thing is intelligent, when clearly you have absolutely no ability to form a proper sentence? 

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but the only thing you accomplished is making your religion look even more foolish than before. Furthermore, we're all laughing at you right now. All of us. Laughing. If you're going to try to make a point, try making one that makes sense. 

If you can give me an address or a phone number to this god person, I'll happily talk to him. In the meantime, I'm not going to sit here and talk to myself and pretend that he's there with me. You're just talking to yourself. You're just feeling what you want to feel. I have no reason whatsoever to believe otherwise, as this is precisely what people of nearly every religion also do, and somehow when they talk to the same makebelieve entity, they get different answers than you. 

It's all something inside of you. I prefer to interact with reality. Because then, I'm far less likely to judge it based on an imaginary friend's anger. Like you did when you said other people, who just like you, also talk to themselves and pretend it's god talking with them, somehow "take wrong position about God you know." How do you know theirs is wrong and yours isn't? 

Exactly. I just add one more person into my category of those wrong about god, and that's you. Have fun talking to yourself, but stop fooling yourself. You're talking to yourself. And you're the only one giving you any answers at all when you do. So you're to blame for the wrongness that you receive, just like all those others. 

With all the respect actually due, RedSpider

No, btw, I do not expect to accomplish anything with this. I just plan on having a little fun with the bugger. Because that's what I do. If maybe I make him realize his foolishness, all the better, but when does that actually happen with people like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment